Roof Works Archives - PAYE
78
archive,tax-portfolio_tag,term-roof-works,term-78,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1400,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-17.2,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive
 

Specialisms

PAYE Stonework and Restoration Limited have a proud history of working closely with Historic Royal Palaces surveyors and archaeologists and English Heritage to conserve and repair the buildings within the Tower of London, which is a World Heritage Site....

This contract represented phase 1 of 3 for The Knightsbridge Estate to undertake an extensive external refurbishment of their Brompton Road portfolio. ...

The London Hippodrome was built in 1900 by the renowned theatre Architect, Frank Matcham, for £250,000.00 as a hippodrome for circus and variety performances. Over 50 years the facades had slowly fallen into a bad state of repair due to tenant neglect which led to...

Greenwich Pumping Station was built between 1859 and 1865 by the Metropolitan Board of Works. Built by Sir Joseph Bazalgette, this Grade II listed building was built in London Stock Brick in and Italianate style....

The building was built in 1825 and is Grade 1 Listed. Belgrave Square and Chesham Place elevations are constructed using decorative and moulded stucco lime render and natural stone balustrade at roof level. ...

PAYE were appointed principle contractor by the London Metropolitan University for external repairs and redecoration of Electra House built in 1900-03 by Belcher and Joass. Electra House is a Grade II listed neo-classical building, and set over 6 storeys’ in Moorgate, Central London....

Built by Sir Joseph Bazalgette for London's sewage system and opened in 1865, Crossness Pumping Station is a Grade 1 Listed building and features some of the most spectacular ornamental Victorian cast ironwork....

With financial support from the Olympic Games situated within the Borough, High Street 2012 was a programme of urban regeneration along the A11/A118 in East London. Works were completed from Aldgate in Tower Hamlets to Stratford in Newham and were aimed to improve the quality...

This Grade II listed church was designed by Augustus Pugin and built by George Myers in a Victorian Gothic style. Its foundation stone was laid on 26th October 1842 and it was opened some 12 months later. Pugin was given the commission to build the...

The Law Society is a Grade II* listed building on Chancery Lane. It was designed by Lewis Vuillamy and constructed between 1828 and 1832 in a Neo-Classical style. The design is dominated by its large pedimented portico supported by freestanding columns. The Portland stone façade...