Brick Archives - PAYE
63
archive,tax-portfolio_tag,term-brick,term-63,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1400,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-17.2,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive
 

Specialisms

Using over 7500 terracotta blocks and carefully selected imperial sized bricks to match the existing at Royal Albert Hall, PAYE were employed by HBG Construction to build the new South Porch. ...

This contract represented phase 1 of 3 for The Knightsbridge Estate to undertake an extensive external refurbishment of their Brompton Road portfolio. ...

Greenwich Pumping Station was built between 1859 and 1865 by the Metropolitan Board of Works. Built by Sir Joseph Bazalgette, this Grade II listed building was built in London Stock Brick in and Italianate style....

Fitzrovia Chapel is a magnificent Grade II* listed building that was originally housed within The Middlesex Hospital It now sits in the centre of the new development of Fitzroy Place. ...

Built by Sir Joseph Bazalgette for London's sewage system and opened in 1865, Crossness Pumping Station is a Grade 1 Listed building and features some of the most spectacular ornamental Victorian cast ironwork....

With financial support from the Olympic Games situated within the Borough, High Street 2012 was a programme of urban regeneration along the A11/A118 in East London. Works were completed from Aldgate in Tower Hamlets to Stratford in Newham and were aimed to improve the quality...

The village of Byfleet is located on the banks of the river Wey in Surrey. The Grade II Listed Manor House as it stands today was built around 1686 but incorporates a number of details from the earlier house, including the stone pilasters which adorn...

The village of Byfleet is located on the banks of the river Wey in Surrey. The Grade II Listed Manor House as it stands today was built around 1686 but incorporates a number of details from the earlier house, including the stone pilasters which adorn...

Built between 1866 and 1870 the Grade II* Listed buildings are of significant architectural interest constructed from loadbearing masonry using brickwork, decorative terracotta and Portland stone....

Originally built in the 1930’s to the design of Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, this iconic London Landmark is formed of brickwork around a steel girder making it the largest brick building in Europe. The Power Station was decommissioned between 1975 and 1983 and then up...